Flick Artist Kirstie McCallum’s sculptural installations would look amazing in a living room of a house or apartment. In a corner? Above a fireplace? Above a table?
And did she really say $400. Crazy price. Great to buy Toronto Art.
Her Grad Exhibition is on until Sunday at 205 Richmond in the OCAD Gallery.
Free trial and installation consultation. Time to make your place hip!!!!
Greetings Friend of Alchemy!
FLICK ARTIST MORGAN SHEARDOWN (Parkdale studio) transforms his Raining Cows art into incredible bomber jacket art fashion at the Art Fashion Toronto.
Here is a link to Morgan’s promo video https://youtu.be/aUYe5YyhrEc Check this out!!
His fashion show/bomber jacket launch is scheduled for this Wednesday April 24th at 7:00pm at Daniela Spectrum Here is the link to Fashion Art Toronto to purchase tickets. http://www.fashionarttoronto.com
If you purchase these tickets online you will be able to use the discount code: ARTIST2019 Regular tickets will be $30 instead of the normal price $50.
Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org
Flick the Switch Collective and Studios announces:
Amazing new Artists’ Studios available March 1 at Queen and John.
- Brilliant central locations near AGO, OCAD and Queen Street.
- Only two private studios left.
- A few $200 and $400 designated space in light-filled open space still available.
- Three floors with large and small spaces, private and shared.
- Desks for Writers, Illustrators and Creatives.
- Slop sink, washrooms, large fully equipped kitchen, 24/7 access, security, wifi
- Beautiful outdoor space next to park with garden plot for artists
- Artist Collective with Marketing support
- Additional Exhibition and workshop space (rental)
- Opportunities for giving and taking workshops on art, marketing and finance
- Collective activities such as Art Crits, Gallery Crawls,
- Near art stores, AGO, OCAD U, swimming pool, art library.
To apply and for viewing contact FlicktheSwitch1@icloud.com with information about your practice, mediums, space needs
Also looking for artists skilled at programming and progressive art marketing