Flick the Switch Collective and Studios announces:
Amazing new Artists’ Studios available March 1 at Queen and John.
- Brilliant central locations near AGO, OCAD and Queen Street.
- Only two private studios left.
- A few $200 and $400 designated space in light-filled open space still available.
- Three floors with large and small spaces, private and shared.
- Desks for Writers, Illustrators and Creatives.
- Slop sink, washrooms, large fully equipped kitchen, 24/7 access, security, wifi
- Beautiful outdoor space next to park with garden plot for artists
- Artist Collective with Marketing support
- Additional Exhibition and workshop space (rental)
- Opportunities for giving and taking workshops on art, marketing and finance
- Collective activities such as Art Crits, Gallery Crawls,
- Near art stores, AGO, OCAD U, swimming pool, art library.
To apply and for viewing contact FlicktheSwitch1@icloud.com with information about your practice, mediums, space needs
Also looking for artists skilled at programming and progressive art marketing